Fertility Workshop: Taking Control of Your Ticking Clock
For a couple planning to conceive, issues with fertility can cause discouragement and add stress to the relationship—especially with such a time-sensitive matter. However, by engaging in educational conversations around conception, both partners can become more informed about challenges, consider the possibility of medical assistance and gain a new sense of confidence in determining the best plan for fertility success.
- Couples within the age range of 29-33 years with normal functioning reproductive systems have only a 20-25% chance of conceiving in any given month. After six months of trying, 60% of couples will conceive without medical assistance.
- Of the 44% of women with infertility that have sought medical assistance, approximately 65% give birth.
Please join us for a FREE educational workshop to learn more about fertility education and success.
Attendees can expect to learn the following information regarding fertility:
- Understand the causes of infertility and when to seek treatment
- Understand all of the ART (Assisted Reproduction Technologies) available
- Be introduced to alternative Eastern Medicine/Holistic methods to be used in conjunction with standard ART practices
- Understand the role of therapy during treatments
- Understand the financial impacts and opportunities available
- Dr. Richard Lucidi, M.D. – Associate Professor in the Department of OB/GYN Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Department at VCU School of Medicine
- Dr. Michael C. Edelstein - Board Certified Obstetrician/Gynecologist and Reproductive Endocrinologist with The Fertility Institute of Virginia
- Keith Bell – Nationally Recognized Expert in Holistic Health from Oriental Medicine Specialists P.C.
- Dr. Erica Mindes - Psychologist, Ph.D., LCP
- Dr. Mark Hyde, M.D. F.A.C.O.G. – Virginia Physicians for Women
Brought to you by: