Current Covid -19 Restrictions for Patient and Visitors
- MEDARVA Healthcare Patients and Visitors must wear a disposable mask that covers their nose and mouth to enter the facility.
- Cloth Masks are not allowed at this time.
Visitors and Social Distancing:
- MEDARVA Healthcare continually assesses the physical space and length of visit to determine whether a visitor can safely remain in the waiting room
- Medarva may allow 1 visitor per patient as long as social distancing can be maintained.
- Medarva Healthcare may ask patients and/or visitors to wait in their car if required to maintain social distancing in the waiting room.
We thank you for your understanding as we navigate these challenging times.